NMRV Combination Series Worm Gear Reducer
1..Ratio range: 7.5-100
2. Input power: 0.04-15KW
3. Permit torque rang: 10-1500N.m
4. Structure mode: Foot-mounted, input shaft, with input flange; Additional single (double) output shaft
1. Compact mechanical structure, light and handy volume, small-scale and high efficient
2. Good temp exchange capability & reliability
3. Easy mounting, link freely, easy verification
4. Wide transmission ratio & strong torque
5. Smoothly transmission, little noise & vibration, widely used
Packing Pictures :
1.Are you a factory or trader ?
We are a professional factory which has 20 years history specialized in gear transmission .
Our MOQ is 1pcs. However there is 1 handling cost $150 for the single order which less than $3000.00
Our warranty is 12months
4. Payment term
100% T/T in advance and LC at sight .
5. Do you accept customization ?
YES.SGR have strong R&D team, we can provide customizable service according to requirements.
Generally we use standard export plywood case to arrange the shipment .
7. Delivery time
In normal ,time of delivery is 30days after receiving the prepayment .
8. What kinds of certification do you use ?
DNV-ISO9001:2008, SGS,CE etc, And new products patent.
9. What kinds of inspection you do before shipment ?
We do temperature test, noise, and oil leak inspection and commissioning before shipment.
10.How do you solve if the production have problem ?
Mostly, we don’t need customer send the goods back to us. Because the cost is very high, if there meets a problem,we firstly ask for the pictures for damaged parts. And base on the pictures, we can have a basic idea for the defect reason. Our guarantee is 12 months, if during the guarantee, we can supply repair .
|Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Speed Reduction
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Advantages of Using Worm Gear in an NMRV Gearbox
Worm gears offer several advantages when used in an NMRV gearbox:
1. High Reduction Ratio: Worm gears provide a high reduction ratio in a compact form, allowing for significant speed reduction in a single stage.
2. High Efficiency: While worm gears typically have lower mechanical efficiency compared to some other gear types, the design of the NMRV gearbox optimizes efficiency by using a bronze worm gear and a self-locking mechanism that minimizes backdriving.
3. Compact Design: Worm gears have a compact and space-efficient design, making them suitable for applications with limited installation space.
4. Smooth and Quiet Operation: The meshing of worm gears and the helical design of the worm result in relatively smooth and quiet operation.
5. Self-Locking: Worm gears inherently have a self-locking characteristic, meaning that the gear cannot easily be back-driven by the worm. This property is beneficial for applications where holding position without external locking mechanisms is essential.
6. High Torque Capacity: Worm gears can transmit high torque loads, making them suitable for applications that require high torque output.
7. Simple Lubrication: The design of the NMRV gearbox allows for efficient lubrication of the worm gear, ensuring optimal performance and longevity.
These advantages make worm gears a popular choice for NMRV gearboxes in various industrial applications, where their characteristics contribute to reliable and efficient power transmission.
Design Principles of an NMRV Gearbox
The design of an NMRV (worm gear) gearbox is based on key principles that enable its efficient and reliable operation:
- Worm Gear Mechanism: The core of an NMRV gearbox is the worm screw and worm wheel. The worm screw, typically cylindrical in shape, meshes with the teeth of the worm wheel. This configuration provides high gear reduction ratios.
- Helical Gearing: The worm screw is usually helical, allowing for smoother engagement with the worm wheel. Helical gearing reduces the sliding friction and noise associated with traditional straight-cut worm gears.
- Compact Design: NMRV gearboxes are designed to be compact, often with a right-angle configuration. This allows for efficient use of space in various applications.
- Alloy Construction: Many NMRV gearboxes are constructed from high-quality alloys, providing durability and corrosion resistance. The choice of materials ensures a gearbox capable of withstanding varying loads and environmental conditions.
- Bearing Support: Bearings support the rotating elements within the gearbox, reducing friction and ensuring smooth operation. Bearings are strategically placed to handle radial and axial loads.
- Sealing and Lubrication: NMRV gearboxes are equipped with effective sealing mechanisms to prevent the entry of contaminants and to retain lubricating oil. Proper lubrication is essential for reducing wear and enhancing gearbox efficiency.
- Efficient Power Transmission: The worm gear mechanism in NMRV gearboxes provides high gear reduction ratios, allowing for efficient power transmission while minimizing energy losses.
- Quiet Operation: The helical design of the worm screw and worm wheel contributes to quieter operation compared to traditional straight-cut worm gears.
- Wide Range of Ratios: NMRV gearboxes are available in various gear ratios, allowing users to select the appropriate configuration for their specific application needs.
The combination of these design principles results in an NMRV gearbox that offers efficient, reliable, and quiet power transmission for a wide range of industrial applications.
NMRV Gearbox Ratios
NMRV gearboxes are available in a variety of gear ratios to suit different applications and torque requirements. The gear ratio determines the relationship between the input and output speeds of the gearbox. Commonly available ratios include:
- 5:1: This ratio provides higher output torque at a slower output speed compared to the input speed.
- 7.5:1: This ratio offers a balance between torque and speed.
- 10:1: With this ratio, the output speed is further reduced while increasing torque output.
- 15:1: This ratio is suitable for applications requiring higher torque output at the expense of speed.
- 20:1: This ratio maximizes torque output while significantly reducing output speed.
- 25:1: It provides even higher torque output at a further reduced output speed.
- 30:1: This ratio is ideal for applications demanding maximum torque at minimum output speed.
- 40:1 and higher: These ratios are used in applications with very high torque requirements and low output speed.
The choice of gearbox ratio depends on the specific application, desired output speed, and required torque. It’s important to select the right ratio to ensure optimal performance and efficiency in your machinery.
editor by CX 2023-09-06